Required materials

Maps, AIP, ERSA etc can be ordered online and delivered from Air Services here.  You can also buy these maps and books from flight shops, the LFS recommends Skylines in Moorabbin.

Equipment needed for navigation etc can be bought from Skylines.  We recommend :

E6-B Flight Computer  (otherwise known as a "wizz wheel") Talk to your instructor about their preference.

Rotating Azimuth Plotter - Skylines own branding  or if not in stock the Jeppesen PJ1, although it's not as easy to read for VTCs as the Skylines one.

While the LFS does loan out ELTs, we strongly recommend you have one of your own anyway.  We like this one

For CPL Air Law, we strongly recommend you use our collated CAR, CAO and Part 61 extracts.  See the CPL Air Law course for details.

Last modified: Wednesday, 1 November 2017, 10:43 AM